2020 AFRILABS HUBS LEARNING WEEK SERIES 1
The AfriLabs Hubs Learning Week is a series of capacity building virtual workshops that empower hub managers and staff with the requisite formal incubation management training and skills needed to start, operate and expand their hubs.
The 2020 AfriLabs Hubs Learning Week Series 1 was supported by the Agence Française de Développement (AFD) under the AfriLabs Capacity Building Programme (ACBP). The series covered the following topics:
- Implementing a Quality Mentorship Programme; Selecting Quality Mentors and Employing Coaching Techniques.
- Marketing and Stakeholder Management through Engagement of the Ecosystem.
- Promoting Technology Adoption.
- Setting-Up Virtual Incubation Services.
- Promoting Collaboration between the Corporates and Hubs.
The Learning Week which was the first virtual capacity building workshop of the ACBP was held from Monday, 30th March to Friday, 3rd April 2020. Access content from the series here.