The AfriLabs Hubs Learning week is a series of peer to peer virtual capacity building workshops that empower innovation hub managers and staff with requisite and formal incubation management training and skills required to start, operate and expand hubs/innovation centers in Africa.
The programme is also open to stakeholders within the African ecosystem like Governments, Corporate Organizations, Developmental organizations, Venture capitalists, Angel Investors, Entrepreneurs and individuals who want to learn about setting up innovation and creative centres in Africa.
This Series comprises 5 English and 2 French sessions across 5 days of learning and 3 Virtual Meetup Grants worth 4,000 Euros each to be won!
The topics for this series are:
- Leveraging the AfriLabs network to build sustainable business partnerships.
- Strategic financial management skills for hub growth.
- Preparing startups to be investment/investor ready.
- Supporting startups to manage shocks in business: Embracing innovation and creativity.
- Implementing effective monitoring and evaluation strategies
Webinar Date: Monday, 23rd August 2021 to Friday, 27th August 2021
Webinar Times: English Webinars: 11am GMT
French Webinars: 1pm GMT
Webinar Platform: WebinarJam
Do you know that over 3000 participants have attended the Hubs Learning Week so far?.